The Carlstar Group Careers
Our Greatest Asset. People.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Are you a hands-on person with a talent for converting great ideas to great products, services and positive customer experiences? The Carlstar Group could be a fit for building a great career.
The Carlstar Group LLC is a leading producer of specialty tires and wheels for agriculture, construction, industry, outdoor power equipment, powersports, towables and trailers. The Carlstar Group manufactures products under several popular brands including Carlisle® tires, and wheels, ITP® tires and wheels, as well as Cragar®, Black Rock® and Unique® wheels. The Carlstar Group offers a comprehensive line of performance products made in ISO-registered manufacturing facilities, supported by innovative product development and a team focused on customer satisfaction. The Carlstar Group employs 3300 associates in 21 facilities located in 5 countries.
As a company we provide employees with salaries and benefit programs that are competitive within the specialty transportation products industry. The success of every organization is directly related to the quality, talents and dedication of its employees.
"It started out as a temp assignment and became a great career..." - Michelle M.
"In February 2009 the temp agency I worked for asked me to work a 2-week assignment at Carlstar Group. I really wasn’t expecting anything beyond two weeks, but two weeks turned into a month, then 2 months, and then I was hired in May 2009. I chose Carlstar Group because I enjoyed my work, enjoyed my coworkers and recognized opportunities to advance. Several key people took a chance on me and gave me a chance to show my skills. I’ve experienced opportunities that I never dreamed I would have by working on teams that completed critical projects. Working on those teams allowed me to use my skills to contribute to Carlstar Group to help achieve its goals. Every day at Carlstar Group is an opportunity for me to help my coworkers, to learn something new and for me to grow. If you’re looking for a career that allows you to grow and advance, consider Carlstar Group!"
A career with The Carlstar Group includes a competitive package of meaningful benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical Insurance. Cigna consumer-driven health plan includes in and out of networks with Company contributions to the deductible amounts through an HRA or HSA account.
- Dental Insurance. Comprehensive coverage through Cigna Dental, including preventive cleanings and exams.
- Vision Insurance. Examinations, contacts, lenses and frames through Eyemed.
- Life Insurance. Automatic coverage at 1X times annual salary.
- Voluntary Life Insurance. Option to purchase additional life insurance through The Standard.
- Short Term Disability Insurance. Short Term Disability insurance coverage provided based upon years of service.
- Long Term Disability Insurance. Long Term Disability insurance provided at 60% of salary once Short Term Disability is exhausted.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment. Automatic coverage at 1 times annual salary.
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment. Option to purchase additional AD&D through The Standard.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance. Automatic coverage provided.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Holidays. Ten holidays, paid.
- Tuition Reimbursement. The Carlstar Group assists employees in pursuing further education related to employment. Academic performance requirement. Tuition reimbursed to maximum $5,000 per calendar year.
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program. Services for employees and their dependents include free short-term counseling, legal consultations, financial counseling, child care referrals and more.
- Flex Spending Account. Includes Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
- Retirement Savings. 401K Plan. Employees may contribute up to 50% of salary and Company matche up to 100% of the first 3% of contributions and 50% of the next 2% of contributions per year. No vesting schedule. A variety of investment options are offered through Plan Administrator, Wells Fargo.
- Paid Vacation.
- 1st year anniversary: 80 hours
- 5th year anniversary: 120 hours
- 10th year anniversary: 160 hours
- 20th year anniversary: 200 hours
To apply online, visit the Online Interactive Jobs Portal.