Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Are you a hands-on person with a talent for converting great ideas to great products,services and positive customer experiences? The Carlstar Group could be a fit for building a great career.
Consider the possibilities: administrative, customer service and support, design, distribution, engineering, finance, human resources, information technology, Lean Systems, marketing, operations, and product management, procurement and sales. Carlstar Employees can expect challenging, hands-on assignments, a productive working environment, and a culture focused on quality, service, and continuous improvement.
As a company, we provide employees with salaries and benefit programs that are competitive within the specialty transportation products industry. The success of every organization is directly related to the quality, talent and dedication of its employees.
A career with The Carlstar Group includes a competitive package of benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical Insurance. Cigna consumer-driven health plan includes in and out of networks with Company contributions to the deductible amounts through an HSA account.
- Dental Insurance. Comprehensive coverage through Cigna Dental, including preventive cleanings and exams.
- Vision Insurance. Examinations, contacts, lenses and frames through Eye-med.
- Life Insurance. Coverage provided at 1X times annual salary.
- Voluntary Life Insurance. Option to purchase additional life insurance through The Standard.
- Short Term Disability Insurance. Short Term Disability insurance coverage provided based upon years of service.
- Long Term Disability Insurance. Long Term Disability insurance provided at 60% of salary once Short Term Disability is exhausted.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment. Coverage provided at 1 times annual salary.
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment. Option to purchase additional AD&D through The Standard.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance. Coverage provided.
- Holidays. Ten holidays, paid.
- Tuition Reimbursement. The Carlstar Group assists employees in pursuing further education related to employment. Academic performance requirement. Tuition reimbursed to maximum $5,000 per calendar year.
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program. Services for employees and their dependents include free short-term counseling, legal consultations, financial counseling, child care referrals and more.
- Flex Spending Account. Includes Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
- Retirement Savings. 401K Plan. Employees may contribute up to 50% of salary and the Company matches up to 100% of the first 3% of contributions and 50% of the next 2% of contributions per year. No vesting schedule. A variety of investment options are offered through Plan Administrator, Mass Mutual.
- Paid Vacation.
- 1st year anniversary: 80 hours
- 5th year anniversary: 120 hours
- 10th year anniversary: 160 hours
- 20th year anniversary: 200 hours